In this section
The DPC Annual General Meetings (AGM) are held annually and all members, both full and associate, are invited to send representatives.
Where a member is unable to attend voting by proxy can be faciliated.
The date and location of the Eleventh Annual General Meeting of the Digital Preservation Coalition will be announced in due course.
The Tenth Annual General Meeting of the Digital Preservation Coalition (DPC) will be held on Monday 3rd December 2012 (Burroughs Room of the Wellcome Conference) starting at 1500.
- DPCAGM12A (Agenda)
- DPCAGM12B (Minutes of the Previous Meeting)
- DPCAGM12C (Abbreviated Annual Account FY2011-12)
The Ninth Annual General Meeting of the Digital Preservation Coalition (DPC) was held at 15.30-16.30 on Thursday the 1st of December 2011 in the room G39, Public Record of Northern Ireland, Titanic Boulevard, Belfast BT3 9HQ. The meeting was followed by a tour of the new PRONI offices.The AGM was chaired by Richard Ovenden, Chair of the Digital Preservation Coalition.
- Papers DPCAGM11A (Agenda), DPCAGM11B (Minutes of the Previous Meeting) and DPCAGM11D (Strategic Plan 2012-15)
- Paper DPCAGM11C (Abbreviated Annual Account FY2010-11)
1. Welcome (Richard Ovenden)
2. Introduction and formal notice of meeting
4. Minutes of the Eighth AGM, held on Wednesday 1st December 2010 (DPCAGM11B)
5. The 2010-11 Annual Report of the DPC (William Kilbride)
6. The 2010-11 Annual Accounts of the DPC (Chris Woodruffe, G&E) (DPCAGM11C)
7. DPC Strategic Plan 2012-2015 (DPCAGM11D)
8. Election of Chair and Vice-Chair of the DPC
9. APARSEN Project (Sharon McMeekin)
10. TIMBUS Project (Angela Dappert)
11. Any Other Business
The 2010 Annual General Meeting was held at 1500 on Wednesday 1st December 2010 in the Starr Auditorium at Tate Modern, Bankside, London SE1 9TG. Papers for the meeting are available below
- Agenda for 2010 AGM (DPCAGM10A),
- Minutes of Previous Meeting (DPCAGM10B),
- Full Accounts and Directors' Report (DPCAGM10C)
Minutes of previous AGM's can be accessed below.
- November 23rd 2009, National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh. Meeting papers: DPCAGM09A (Agenda of Meeting), DPCAGM09B (Draft Minutes of Previous Meeting), DPCAGM09C (Directors' Report and Financial Statament).See also a report of the meeting in Kevin Ashley's Digital Archiving Blog and Draft Minutes for presentation and approval at the AGM in 2010.
- November 7th 2008, British Library, London
- January 14th 2008, The Grange Hotel, York
- October 20th 2006, National Archives of Scotland, Edinburgh
- November 2nd 2005, British Library, London
- October 26th 2004, British Library, London
- January 23rd 2004, King's College, London