In this section
Copyright and Disclaimer
All material on this web server is copyright of the Digital Preservation Coalition unless otherwise acknowledged. Duplication or sale of all or any part of it is not permitted, except that material may be duplicated by you for your personal research use or educational purposes in electronic or print form, in accordance with the terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (1988). Permission for any other use must be obtained from the Digital Preservation Coalition. Electronic or print copies may not be offered, whether for sale or otherwise, to any third party. Links to materials on other servers should not be construed as a claim over them.
Access to information on the members website is provided exclusively for the benefit of the staff and officers of member organisations of the Digital Preservation Coalition. It may not be accessed by, or offered whether for sale or otherwise to any third party.
The Digital Preservation Coalition makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the quality and accuracy of materials on this web server. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Digital Preservation Coalition accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of material on this web server. The Digital Preservation Coalition is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
By making use of material on this web server you accept these copyright and disclaimer provisions.
DPC on Twitter
- Vacancy at DPC: Project Officer
- Vacancy at the University of Aberystwyth: Chair in Digital Humanities / Digital Information
- Vacancy at Digital Repository of Ireland: Post Doctoral Research in Linked Data
- Vacancy at Royal Museums Greenwich: Records Manager
- Vacancy at National Library of Scotland: Digitisation Programme Coordinator
- Three Vacancies at the British Library (Sound Archive): Project Manager; Metadata Manager and Project Officer